A totally brilliant week!
– The release of Startling Scifi with my story in it
– Some fantastic writing from y12
– Two awesome hair days
– Lots of QI and laughter with Dan
– Dan’s successes
– A weekend of wedding crafting
– Sending girly time with my mum, sister, aunt and cousin
– Dinner with them at The Hop
– A really tasty sticky toffee pudding
– Lunch at the Terrace
– Browsing in the Fabric shop in Saltaire
– Finding my sister’s birthday present
– Finding The Passage by Justin Cronin cheap in the charity shop on the high street
– Buying paint for the ongoing DIY!
– Feeling like the end is near for Y11 -12. They’re ready!
– Flowers from my mum
– The crafting corner in my living room!
– Having a full house over the weekend
– Getting almost up to date with work and marking – like you can ever be totally up to date!
– Going to the gym twice
– Feeling more confident there
– The tulips at the back door